Troop 570 offers the traditional Scouting experience for all boys in the fifth grade through age 18.
Below is a short list of items needed to participate in our troop activities:
1. Sleeping bag. Rated to at least +30 degrees or +20 degrees. Synthetic fill is best.
2. Closed cell sleeping pad. Most comfortable and warm.
3. Back Pack. Youth medium size should work for a long time.
4. Water Bottle. Hydration is very important and easily forgotten.
5. Stocking Hat and Gloves. Wool is best for either one or both.
6. Rain Coat. Coat with hood and taped zipper is best.
7. Winter Coat. Needed for cold weather camping.
8. Foot Wear. Good walking shoes or mid-height hikers are a good choice.
9. Uniforms. Requirements are suspended at this time.
10.Troop supplies tents and cooking equipment.
We meet at 7:15pm on Monday evenings at the St. Pius X gym.
Understand, that due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, masks must be worn at all times by both adults and youth, and social distancing is strictly observed.
Annual Troop dues is $140 per Scout.
*NOTE, There is a 12 month payment plan option available.
Join us by filling out the form online
or give us a call:
Jim 402-939-9409 • David 402-699-3359